The world needs us to be moving toward sustainable culture. We all must be the visionaries, creators and leaders that is inherent within us. This course is about building our capacity to connect deeply, think clearly and act compassionately on behalf of the planet.
It’s about you showing up and doing your piece, whatever that is.
The time is now. Because you care about humanity, the planet we live on and the creatures we share it with. Your current career path doesn’t matter. Your age doesn’t matter. Your level of prior experience doesn’t matter. What matters is your commitment to care, your desire to be with others as the journey unfolds, and your willingness to be inspired, dedicated and active.
This premier training for sustainable culture creators is 37 days of diving deep into knowing more clearly what is happening in our world and within ourselves in response to what is happening in the world. 37 days on the land, surrounded by people who believe their choices matter and are willing to act on that belief every day. Best of all, 37 days of pro-active solution making with companions who get it why this is important and that the journey can be joyful as well as challenging.
Ecovillage Education curriculum includes dimensions of sustainability – ecological, economic, social, and worldview. Within each dimension we will share several case studies, hands-on-projects and classroom teachings led by an acclaimed team of teachers for a fully rich experience.
Join us at Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage in Rutledge MO
June 5 – August 11 2013
The Nuts & Bolts
Includes your the full 5-week Course, 3 meals/day and camping, and active participation in a world-renown ecovillage (see below)
REGISTER NOW – by completing registration form and paying a 10% deposit of $260
- (included in tuition) Bring your own tent and we’ll provide a raised platform
- (included in tuition) Sleep in our shared army tent with other course participants – we provide the bed
- (small fee added) Sleep in one of the new and private “Itty Bitty” cabins at Dancing Rabbit, limited availability
What you have access to while you’re here:
- Common House with a library full of books, quiet places to sit and read, a common office with one laptop for short-term use, a large common room with tables, yoga mats, a piano and more
- Open land and trails for exploring DR property
- Open hours at the Milkweed Merchantile, an off-grid, solar-powered Inn, Organic Cafe, and Green General Store
CLICK HERE to learn more about what to expect during the course.